Joining Marvil56’s vibrant creative team based in Geneva you will work collaboratively as a unit to develop and create imaginative designs for a variety of websites, applications and media. You will use your expert creative and technical skills to produce designs that effectively communicate desired brand messages to target audiences. You will be exposed to an exciting workload with the opportunity to work closely with clients across a variety of brands and interesting projects.
- Produce a wide variety of visuals such as graphics, infographics, pictograms, icons and GIFS for a variety of different media channels.
- Create interesting and appealing visual concepts and layouts for websites that inspire and inform users, whilst bringing websites to life.
- Create visually engaging and responsive landing pages as well as optimising, building and testing websites across mobile, tablet and desktop devices.
- Support the wider marketing and creative teams on design-related challenges (including internal and client presentation templates, identity-related visuals, mood boards and mock-ups etc).
- Understand our clients’ marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audiences for relevant brand-building design solutions.
- Participate in brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas for a range of client projects.
- Create functional web content that is engaging and appealing.
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
- Meet with clients in order to assess and understand their needs as well as determine technical requirements.
- Assess existing digital design and functionality (websites, mobile websites and apps) through audits and communicate in a concise way audit conclusions and recommendations.
- Work closely with other members of the creative team to develop a cohesive user experience and overcome technological limitations ensuring the best user experience is created.
- Create original and imaginative ideas that communicate to target audiences as specified by the client.
- Provide both technical and creative input to the planning phase of new projects.
- Research and develop new ideas, including cutting-edge technologies and techniques.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating expertise in graphic design and art direction as well as other design/development disciplines such as web, native iOS/MacOS applications. Motion graphics, 3D and creative coding disciplines are a plus.
- An ability to focus on client needs to craft compelling and effective designs.
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote) as well as basic knowledge of PowerPoint and Word.
- Excellent understanding and use of typography.
- Experience with computer graphics (OpenGL, WebGL, Metal), Axure, Balsamiq and Sketch/Zeplin is desirable as well as experience of Unity/Unreal and AR/VR development.
- Motion graphics and 3D software (AfterEffects, Maya) skills are a plus.
- A genuine passion for creating visual work.
- A desire to learn and keep up with new technologies that transcends current crazes and trendy tools or frameworks.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) is desirable.