TWISPER are recruiting a Web Designer to assist their vibrant development team based in Lisbon. If you’re looking to be part of a fast growing, positive and disruptive solution for the hospitality, food & beverage and gastronomy industries, this is the place to be.
TWISPER is your social network with only positive recommendations. The app is 100% add-free and values only real users and only positive experiences. TWISPER’s community consists of friends, ambassadors, industry experts, influencers and partners that share great places through recommending great places. With our Ambassadors, we also organize charity campaigns to help the world become a better place.
Working closely with TWISPER’s development and design teams, you will use your creative web design skills to produce visually engaging and responsive web pages, create design assets, develop wireframes and produce unique and engaging UIs across mobile and desktop platforms.
- Design new web pages for TWISPER’s B2B and B2C websites, taking into consideration TWISPER’s existing visual identity
- Working closely with the development team to create and maintain a database of design assets
- Design and create landing pages and blog platforms
- Design unique and engaging UI for the web version of the TWISPER app
- Design unique and engaging UI for the platform of TWISPER Business
- Testing and improving the B2B and B2C website designs in order to create a unique user experience
- Take ownership of design projects ensuring a consistent brand image is maintained
- Solid experience of web design and expert knowledge of Sketch and Zeplin
- Ability to design and create new web pages across mobile and desktop
- Previous experience of creating layouts, templates and landing pages; ensuring they are in line with the brand guidelines
- Ability to communicate design ideas using user flows, site maps and wireframes
- A desire to learn and keep up with new technologies that transcends current crazes and trendy tools or frameworks
- Effective communication skills in English, both written and verbal for technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge of User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI)
- A genuine passion for creating visual work
To apply for this job, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org