Position Summary: Technical Product Manager - Software
Experience: 5+ years of experience in a related position
Education: M.S./B.S. in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
Functional Area: Development / Marketing
Location Detail: Technical Product Manager - Software - Switzerland
Travel Requirement: Up to 10%
Toradex continues to extend its product offerings with additional software products in the areas of industrial Linux, security, CI/CD and related microservices.
In this role, you will own and drive software products and services from definition until launch. This is a key position at Toradex, and you have a unique opportunity to shape the future success of our company.
This position requires very strong people and management skills in order to align everybody involved and to deliver an excellent product on time.
You will work hand in hand in with the marketing, innovation and development teams and also coordinate with sales and IT departments.
Please apply online at https://careers.toradex.com/career/job/view?code=TDX_CH_TPM_SW_2018-12-05
Roles & Responsibilities
- Gain a deep understanding of customer needs and experience
- Earn buy-in for the product vison — both internally and with external key partners
- Define detailed product specifications in collaboration with marketing, sales and R&D
- Manage products and services from concept to launch
- Work closely with the development team to implement products
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent people management, and motivational skills
- Extensive software development experience
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong English communication skills
- Familiarity with Agile project management and DevOps methodologies
- Software development experience
- Microservices/security/SaaS experience
- Ability to provide hands-on development support