Sinovoltaics Group LLC is on the look for Technical Director to join our team of change-makers in the solar industry! The position is designed as full-time fixed-term regular employment, based in Lausanne (canton of Vaud), Switzerland.
In the realm of utility-scale PV + BESS project investments, Sinovoltaics acts as "Innovative Insider" by meticulously overseeing the quality of utility-scale PV and BESS projects. By incorporating our innovative Zero Risk Solar® services, Sinovoltaics ensures operational longevity and secures confidence among stakeholders to invest.
Duties include, but are not limited to of the Technical Director:
- Business growth and development by building new client portfolios
- Servicing existing clients
- Consulting on PV and BESS technical matters with clients
- Develop and maintain testing standards, inspection procedures, and quality assurance plans for Battery Energy Storage components
- Expand the service portfolio with with various Battery Energy Storage related services
- Act as Director of company's Swiss subsidiary
Qualification and Competencies:
- Minimum of five years of experience in PV and BESS operations, preferably in testing and de-risking
- MSc in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, Physics or equivalent
- Fluency in English is a must, knowledge of German, French and/or Italian is a an added value
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of projects and tasks
- Self starter with growth and business-oriented mindset, creative, reliable, and a good team player
- Gross 6,200 CHF / month + 100 CHF / month of private medical insurance contribution + performance based commission
All interested applicants matching the criteria are invited to apply at email@example.com until 31st of January.
Sinovoltaics is equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.”