As a member of Marvil56’s vibrant marketing and creative team in Geneva, the social media specialist will develop, implement and manage innovative social media strategies across an interesting portfolio of clients.
You will use your creative expertise to develop social media campaigns that attract and engage with target audiences. In addition, your responsibilities will extend to influencer marketing campaigns, paid social media campaigns and creating dynamic social media adverts. You will also be responsible for the reporting and analysis of campaigns and making recommendations on how to enhance future campaigns. The position presents an exciting workload with the opportunity to work closely with a variety of interesting clients and projects.
- Develop and implement innovative social media strategies for both internal and external projects
- The day to day management and growth of social media accounts including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube
- Create, implement and manage paid social media campaigns and influencer campaigns ensuring maximum return on investment
- Select and produce visual content such as videos and photos specific to target audiences that deliver desired messages
- Produce Facebook and LinkedIn adverts that attract and engage selected audiences
- Ensuring campaigns are optimised to their full potential e.g. using hashtags, in order to produce outstanding results and gain maximum reach
- Provide community building and engagement via social media
- Staying informed about the latest trends within social media and digital marketing
- Create and manage social media calendars based on short term and long-term strategies
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs and analyse, review, and report on the effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results
- Regularly report on insights gained from social media monitoring.
- Identify target audiences and build on larger initiatives including paid social advertising
- Preferably a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position involving defining and managing social media strategies.
- Proven experience managing a brand’s social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Experience of managing paid social media campaigns including analysing, reporting and optimising campaigns
- Ability to create successful influencer marketing campaigns
- Experience of managing multiple social media accounts across different languages and cultures.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to successfully convey messages to different audiences
- An ability to analyse user engagement to inform performance and strategy of posts and campaigns
- Ideally you will have a creative background or have a naturally creative mind in order to present original and innovative ideas
- Excellent written communications skills in English & French
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org