We are looking to hire a Photographer/Videographer to join the TWISPER marketing and communications team who can use their creative and technical skills to present visually appealing photos and videos in order to enhance the TWISPER brand.
Discover the world with the people you trust
Available for Android and iOS as of last December, the new Swiss start-up TWISPER INTERNATIONAL SA has launched a new app that will have a positive impact on the market of digital recommendations for both users and businesses in the field of gastronomy and hospitality. TWISPER is a social network that is all about positivity and transparency. The app deliberately has no algorithms or rating systems. Users get suggestions exclusively from their own circle of friends for great places to eat, drink and sleep. Consequently, on TWISPER there is no paid advertising for recommended places or fake profiles. Users data belongs to them and is exclusively used on the app. In this way, TWISPER ensures that the character of the app remains distinctive: easy, unique and positive.
This position involves working closely with the marketing and communications team to define the visual strategy across a variety of media channels. You will also be tasked with the end to end management of photo and video creation encompassing conception, management, editing and delivery, as well as supporting the social media manager with ideas and content targeted towards a mix of audiences.
This is an exciting position that involves travelling to a variety of interesting locations in order to capture images and video content to enhance TWISPER’s marketing activity. You will be naturally creative and have the ability to produce authentic, positive and unique photos and videos that capture moments of life and travel whilst enhancing the TWISPER brand. The role also involves working closely with TWISPER’s partners and ambassadors in order to create compelling interviews, stories and reports.
- Experienced in the creation and delivery of inspiring videos and images; taking projects from conception through to editing and delivery.
- Confident with defining visual strategies for a variety of different media channels.
- The ability to understand and interpret briefs and deliver projects accordingly.
- Strong editing skills.
- Naturally creative with a keen eye for detail.
- Competent with setting up and managing photo and video shoots.
- Up to date with the latest technologies and trends.
- Have a flexible nature and be willing to travel to various locations.
- You will be a true team player and enjoy producing high quality content within a team.