We are looking for a junior level Graphic Designer (or intern) to join TWISPER’s vibrant and growing team in Geneva, providing support to the team in order to boost the visibility of TWISPER as a brand and as a product.
Discover the world with the people you trust.
Available for Android and iOS as of last December, the new Swiss start-up TWISPER INTERNATIONAL SA has launched a new app that will have a positive impact on the market of digital recommendations for both users and businesses in the field of gastronomy and hospitality. TWISPER is a social network that is all about positivity and transparency. The app deliberately has no algorithms or rating systems. Users get suggestions exclusively from their own circle of friends for great places to eat, drink and sleep. Consequently, on TWISPER there is no paid advertising for recommended places or fake profiles. Users data belongs to them and is exclusively used on the app. In this way, TWISPER ensures that the character of the app remains distinctive: easy, unique and positive.
The position involves working closely with the Art Director to produce visuals and develop design ideas for both online and offline projects encompassing social media and web content, advertisements, magazines, brochures, flyers, internal communications etc.
As a start-up, TWISPER offers a positive work environment and the opportunity to provide input across a varied and interesting workload. Being part of a relatively small team means that you will have the chance to work on and manage your own projects, whilst being exposed to aspects of the wider business. This position would suit an ambitious and innovative designer, who is looking to excel in their career.
- Produce graphics and visuals for corporate and product illustrations, social media content, web content, video, advertisements, magazines, brochures, flyers etc
- Produce engaging visual content for both b2b and b2c marketing initiatives
- Asist with the visual element of internal and external communications
- Develop and enhance the TWISPER website ensuring it is visually appealing, engaging and communicates the TWISPER brand and values
- Support the marketing & communications team on design-related challenges
- Understand marketing initiatives, strategic positioning and target audience for better design delivery
- Participate in brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- A talented and creative graphic designer with the ability to produce visually appealing designs for a range of both online and offline media
- Experience of working to briefs and delivering projects on time and within tight deadlines
- The ability to adapt and work across a varied workload
- Experience of web design and video editing is a major plus
- Knowledge of a variety of digital channels and how to maximize them for different marketing activities
- Experience of creating visual content for successful digital marketing campaigns
- A desire to learn and keep up to date with new technologies, digital platforms and graphic design trends
- Experience in the creative process, marketing, graphic design and brand development
- Hands-on experience with typography, color, web layout design, print production, image selection and package design
- Excellent use of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and/or other visual design and wire-framing tools a bonus
- English and/or French speaking, other languages are a plus
- Educated to degree of level or equivalent within a graphic related design subject
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal