Your Profile Tasks
- As a Machine Learning Engineer you are expected to have a good understanding of machine learning algorithms and recent methods in analysing complex data and big data in various domains.
- In this role you will be analysing and giving advice for developing business solutions based on advanced data analytics. Based on your analysis, you will develop software solutions for customers and for in house use.
- Managing internal partners and external contractors including translation of strategy into actionable work packages, ensuring that partners/contractors deliver according to plan.
- Contributing to innovation through: scouting and implementing new technologies/approaches, participating to internal/external collaborations and partnerships and prototyping and feasibility to enable strategic decision making
- Development of algorithms for digital biomarker discovery, image and data analysis and drug development.
- Scale out model prototypes to production level models and integrate them with the existing solutions
- Implement and represent digital biomarker strategies in project and cross-project teams integrating other data sources (proteomics, sequencing etc.) into platform/database for integrative analysis
- Prediction of clinical complications and phenotypes using next generation predictive data analytics
Who You are :
- PhD in engineering, computer science, bioinformatics, biophysics, biology, applied physics or mathematics.
- 5 years experience as a scientist in an academic or industry environment leading projects ( with international collaborations)
- Profound hands-on expertise with Matlab and/or Python, R, in Machine Learning algorithm development for image and proteo-genomic analysis.
- Good knowledge of statistical models and their applications to biological model systems
- Know how of delivering complete cloud based solution for machine learning pipelines
- Experience with natural language processing libraries and applications in
extracting business value will be an asset.
- Project leadership with interdisciplinary teams and communications (Clinical, Biomedical and Data science teams) is needed
- Experience with biomarkers discovery, drug development using HT-pipelines, next generation biomaterials and biosensors
- Certified clinical research conduct, planning and execution ( certified ICH - GCP E6(R2) and others related to pharmaceutical regulatory affairs)
- Domain experience in developing human gene therapeutics and proteo-genomic analysis
- Bioinformatic analysis and development of possible target vehicles for gene delivery in various cancer cell types.
- High ethical standards regarding privacy and confidentiality when it comes tohandling sensitive healthcare data, including strictly complying to data protection and data privacy measures
Job Type: Full-time