Part Time and Easy Paid Task
Do you enjoy learning new things? Do you want to be part of something bigger? Would you like to help make business search results better for end-users? Then this project is for you!
The goal of this project is to tap into the collective intelligence of the public at large. This project allows researchers to collect large amounts of interesting data points from a wide variety of individuals and allows people who like annotation work the opportunity to participate in a variety of tasks. Results of tasks will be used in a wide variety of applications - data annotation, multimedia, sentiment analysis, and search engine result evaluation.
- Must be eligible to work in the country you are currently located and resided in for the past 5 years.
- Must be flexible to learn a new set of standards and can work independently.
- Have experience in using web browsers to navigate and evaluate different types of content.
- Have access to a Computer OS, which should be Microsoft Vista, Microsoft Windows 7, and above
Characteristics for Success:
- Ability to rate tasks in English as well as your resident country's language
- Detail-oriented and able to switch between subjective and literal tasks.
- Flexibility, willingness to learn, and good communication skills.
- Strong written and spoken German language skills
- Must be internet savvy and have the ability to perform effective side searches for better understanding.
- Should be able to work on tasks using both smartphone and computer at the same time
Express your interest by creating your Appen account using the link below.
Choose German (Switzerland) as your primary language.
????To get started, click the "COMPLETE PROFILE" button, to gain more access to all available projects.
Complete all the needed information and make sure to click the "SAVE AND SUBMIT PROFILE" button. Once you complete the registration process, you will be able to receive feedback via email or direct through the Appen Connect platform.
"A diverse, inclusive culture is vital to our mission of helping build better AI. We offer opportunities for individuals of all abilities and backgrounds."
Thank you and we hope to work with you soon!