Six months part time contract (30%) with the possibility converting in an indefinite agreement.
Quanto Cognitive GmbH is an innovative start-up with the goal of positioning itself at the forefront of predictive modeling and analysis in endurance sports. We have a highly talented team continuously improving to deliver innovative solutions to our customers.
We are looking for a talented postgraduate Computer Scientist to help creating new features and automatic tests, in a multiple client-server environment. The elected candidate will work in a team with our expert developer and engineer in a dynamic and sports-oriented environment. The job is intended to start with immediate effect or by arrangement.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND OUTPUTS
- Develop and extend automated test scripts, testing infrastructure, and all test related documentation
- Analyse test results to discover defects in the software and in the test tools
- Support operation team for deployments
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Experience with distributed systems and web services
- Experience with Git version control system
- Experience in test-driven development
- Experience with unit testing
Desirable Technologies and Software
- Knowledge of Java and Python
- Experience with Google Cloud platform and Docker
- English Level B2 and up. A second language would be advantageous.
Are you interested?
Apply for this position via email@example.com and send us your resume and cover letter in English. To obtain a more complete picture, we look forward to receive your video application.