OTS Globe is a leading hotel trading platform connecting tour operators and hotels by combining our global vision with local know-how. For more information visit www.otsglobe.com
We are looking for a Commercial Long Haul to join our Commercial Department in Switzerland.
- Managing existing client, understanding their requirements and business models to ensure their needs are being met.
- Build and maintain profitable partnerships with customers leading them to further growth.
- Acquisition of new customers, making their business model transparent and carrying out risk assessment.
- Developing and implementation of commercial strategies according to company goals and directions.
- Interpreting market trends and making them transparent to the company.
- Being the counterpart to the commercial management in the Caribbean.
- Creation of strategies and new functionalities ahead of time.
- Conducting market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, new business ideas etc.).
- Collaborate with the different teams and departments in the Shared Service Centre in Palma de Mallorca (product, contractors, legal, business workflow etc.).
- Monitor performance of commercial activities using existing BI systems and prepare reports for senior management and customers.
- Central point of contact for Long Haul for the clients and organisation.
- Elaboration of commercial budget and forecast reports on a yearly/ quarterly basis.
- Weekly monitoring of sales reports and analysis. Interpretation and execution of required action towards clients and the organisation.
- Elaboration of shopping lists and key requirements for contractors in destinations.
- Elaboration of key portfolios and joint opportunities together with clients & destinations.
- Elaboration, analysis and interpretation of competitive reports.
- Min 5 years working in a commercial, contracting or product management position.
- Experience in contracting and product management and their commercialisation.
- Solid and extensive understanding of the destinations and products in the Caribbean, Mexico.
- Ready to travel.
- Fluent English.
- Analytical skills, accustomed to working with a data warehouse.
- Understanding of the different source markets and key market players in these areas.