Enabling Qapital Ltd. (EQ) is a leading Impact Investment Advisory Company dedicated to a world where investments provide a financial and social return. Following the objective to have a positive economic, social, and environmental impact EQ currently advises USD 650 M in Assets within Microfinance and Access to Energy/ Clean Cooking. EQ boasts a global team of over 60 members speaking 21 languages and representing 11 countries, ensuring a widespread presence to deliver services on a global scale.
Enabling Qapital is moving money to meaning.
Description of Function
The Business Development Intern position is a full-time role where the person will focus on providing support to Business Development Team in their daily tasks and various administrative tasks.
The key functions of the Business Development Intern are to:
- Conduct market research to identify new business opportunities and contribute to market entry strategies.
- Support the business development team by preparing due diligence questionnaires (DDQs) and crafting compelling investment proposals.
- Update and refine marketing materials
- Support the Business Development and Marketing team in their day-to-day activities;
- Categorize and archive legal documents, ensuring they are accurately logged and easily retrievable for legal and regulatory compliance.
- Perform additional administrative duties as needed to support evolving business needs.
- Assist in planning, organizing and coordinating team activities and events;
Who you are
We are looking for a highly motivated, outspoken master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude.
Key attributes and skills you bring to this exciting role are:
- Degree in Business Administration/ Development or any other related field;
- Excellent written and spoken English and German
- Excellent communication skills with a customer focused attitude;
- Team-player, analytical, entrepreneurial, innovative, reliable;
- Attitude to work in a multinational and multicultural environment;
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills;
- Ability to keep records in an orderly and structured manner;
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular).
Whom you will work with
You will work closely with the Managing Partners and Co-Founders. You will become part of a dynamic team and organization with colleagues in Zurich, Geneva, Liechtenstein, Ecuador, Kenya,Kyrgyzstan, Pakistan, India, and Mexico.
- Deadline application: 10th of December 2023
- To apply visit the link: https://enablingqapital.bamboohr.com/jobs/
- Make sure to include application documents, salary expectations and possible starting date.
- Application, CV and cover letter to be submitted in English.
- Thanks for your interest but ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Enabling Qapital Ltd. (EQ) provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, tribe, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and staff development.Please note that EQ is dedicated to the diversity and inclusion of all people, however, due to legal restrictions, we can only consider candidates who are Swiss citizens or with a valid working permit in Switzerland.