Headquartered in San Francisco and backed by leading technology investors, my client is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries, the tobacco industry.
We are looking for 4 Brand Ambassadors, each would be responsible for one of the following regions: Bern, Zurich, and Geneva.
The Ambassador delivers a unique product experience through one-one engagement with adult smokers, dualist and vapers and therefore this role is fundamental to the success of the company. The ambassador enables direct conversation and engagement with potential consumers at both the point of purchase and/or point of usage, outlining the products, benefits, and category.
- Several years of in-depth trial and sampling experience in stores/clubs and at large scale events
- Established network of key decision makers in the concerned city/area of activity
- Ideally experience and knowledge of the Vape /e-cig sector
- Ideally, have worked in a highly regulated environment
- Strong quantitative and P&L approach
- Strong brand building and selling capabilities
- Born networker – ability to engage with and influence customers’ purchasing behavior – recruitment
- Enthusiastic with the ability to excite the target group
- Confident with the ability to present and sensitivity and adaptability to customer needs
- Must be fluent English and German or French or Italian
- Confident in using the usual MS Office and sales reporting tools on a daily basis