The IPMG has years of experience in international project management and operations, leading cross-functional teams in automotive industry, information technology, property management, e-commerce, health care, and nonprofit environments.
The IPMG works with organizations on needs-based project implementation, workshops and consulting.
We are seeking highly motivated and proactive 2 Assistants to the Business Development Manager, one position on a full-time basis and one on a part-time basis.
- Considering the scope of projects, we are taking across Europe, the position can be remote, but ability to travel across the EU is preferred, and how frequently is negotiable
- To thrive in our environment you need to be self-motivated, and possess a strong inner drive to achieve
- Support the team by carrying out daily tasks, and facilitate the duties of the Business Development Manager
- We expect you to build strategic relationships, gain insight and assess against goals
- Participate in training meetings and seminars to keep up to speed with our clients’ services
- Effectively communicate with management regarding status of projects and deadline updates
- Other duties as assigned
- Fluent in Arabic, preferable good knowledge of Levantine Arabic dialect
- Proficient in English
- Valid passport
- Goal orientation and agile response to evolving business needs
- Thinking out of the box, commitment to full transparency and collaborative processes
- Exceptional oral and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to work independently and to collaborate with others
We are an equal opportunity employer. Male and female candidates are welcome to apply.
These are full-time and part-time positions, and salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications.
Please send your resume in English only to the following email address email@example.com