About aiNET GmbH
aiNET is an ETH spin-off based in Basel. We provide immuno-informatics services to pharmaceutical and biotech companies. We use artificial intelligence to help discover antibodies in one click.
Newly established from a small team of scientist, we are looking to hire a front-end software developer to develop further immuneS, software for biological sequences (string) analyses. We offer competing compensation and interesting employee participation schemes.
The front-end software developer will be responsible for the development and design of the web application. Additionally, the software developer will interact organically with the back-end developers with a direct impact on final software.
• Develop and improve front-end
• Research and advice in software development
• Curate aesthetic aspects
• Master in Computer Sciences (ETHZ) or PhD
• Working experience with industry standards of front-end design
• German and English language
• Trustworthy, independent and with an advanced sense of aesthetics
• Pleasant to work with