In this position, you take care of the insurance applications in the area of individual life with the team. They understand both the customer requirements and the technical conditions of the applications.
As a Delta Cobol developer for individual life insurance for adjustments and maintenance to the existing system of the organizational unit IT Solution Delivery Individual Life, you are responsible for:
• Ensuring IT operations for the management and automation of business transactions
o Implementation including test acceptance of new requirements
o Corrective and adoptive maintenance of Individual life management systems
o 3rd Level Support
o Coordination with IT Infrastructure operators
o Assumption of responsibility for online (CICS) dialog control
• Identify continuous improvements in operation and implement them according to prioritization
• Redesign of business transactions due to legal requirements (Swisstax, FINMA usw.)
• Assumption of E2E responsibility for the implementation of cross-divisional projects.
• Creation of data aggregations from internal requirements (Focus, QPAC)
• Create suggestions for prioritizing the projects, as well as coordination with the requisitioners and the budget.
• Implementation of changes in business-critical IT applications.
• Support and independent creation of technical concepts and documentation.
• Product knowledge in individual life is required
• Support and creation of independent estimates
• Participation in IT and specialist meetings, independent coordination of operational IT topics
• Cooperation and support in project tasks in the area of inventory management individual life
Your qualifications and experience
As a Delta Cobol developer of individual life insurance, you ideally have the following skills and qualifications:
• Excellent knowledge of the Delta Cobol programming language
• Mathematical Knowledge
• Experience in the Host-environment and with IBM z/OS System and Tools, TSO, DB2, IMS, CICS, JCL, TWS, REXX, ENDEVOR
• Good analytical and canceptual skills
• Accustomed to work in a structured and process oriented environment with quick comprehension and a high level of commitment
• A solution oriented personality with very good communication skills who likes to work in a team
• Fluent in spoken and written English