The largest franchise of its kind, continuously strives to meet changing market requirements and in the last years has successfully grown both in terms of the number territories covered.
We are looking for a English and German speaking person available to start immediately and support our international team in Switzerland.
Assistant with a flair for sales:
- Workload 30-50%;
- Start date: immediately;
- Reports to CEO;
- Handling general tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, mail collection and distribution, office stationery orders, administration of info-mailbox, etc;
- Organization of logistics for office shipments, couriers and postage;
- Accommodation arrangements ensuring compliance with company policies;
- Maintenance of address, project and photo databases;
- Team registration and organizing a smooth equipment delivery;
- Company Expense controlling, time sheet and holiday monitoring;
- Processing payments in E-banking and payment systems;
- Participation in projects and ad-hoc tasks to ensure the smooth running.
- At least 1 years experience in office or team administration;
- Written and spoken English, at least upper-intermediate German;
- Proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel;
- Excellent organizational and reporting skills with attention to detail;
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, customer-oriented and smart appearance;
- Collaborative team player with a solution orientation mind-set and strong work ethic.
An interesting, challenging and varied work environment with a competitive salary, excellent bonuses and on-the-job training. Flat hierarchy, open and transparent communication are a part of our modern company culture.
Are you looking forward to join a dynamic international team? We look forward to your application and contacts.