At Swiss Himmel, we drive growth for our clients' businesses and accelerate digital transformation. We are a dynamic and innovative consulting firm and a focus on delivering exceptional value to our clients. We are looking for a Business Development Manager with Banking & Financial services domain expertise and a strong technology background to join us in Zurich and help us continue to grow our business.
- As the Client Engagement Manager, you will be responsible for leading all sales in the Swiss market. You will be responsible for acquiring new customers, as well as taking care of existing customers and business partners.
- Your strong customer orientation and technology know-how will help you actively promote the "Swiss Himmel" brand by participating in customer events and trade fairs, representing, and strengthening the brand in the region.
- Your strong technology know-how will help you to actively promote the "Swiss Himmel" brand as a leader in digital transformation within the banking and financial services industry.
- Your ability to identify, research, and close business opportunities will be the key driver of success in the Swiss market.
- Be the primary point of contact for allocated portfolio, maintaining contact with customers at a high executive level and focusing on the strategic nature of the relationship.
- Manage significant key partner relationships and development, facilitating executive-level relationships between the customer, Swiss Himmel, and its partners, including facilitating communication on strategic and tactical issues and maintaining continuity.
- Manage a balanced pipeline and achieve targets with execution of high levels of activities/tasks across all business lines.
- Understand the organization's business needs, develop the application of products and services, and communicate how Swiss Himmel's technical value-added solutions will address those needs
- Prepare formal proposals and presentations, present to all levels of the organization including executives, lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making processes and overcome objections to closure, and close sales in a professional and effective manner.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of industry trends, technical developments, and government regulations that affect target markets.
- Increase brand recognition through media and business partnerships.
- Lead sales promotion activities (e.g., customer events or trade fairs).
- Maintain consistent, timely, and high-quality management reporting meeting requirements of the business (Internal and External).
Required Skills & Expertise:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Minimum 15 years of demonstrated track record of developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions within the Banking and Financial Services Industry.
- Ability to consult with CXO level stakeholders on trends and opportunities with Digital, Business, and Technology transformation.
- Hunger to consultatively sell new services, with a demonstrated track record of over delivery against targets.
- Strong technology background with expertise in Software Life Cycle and Digital Transformation.
- Deep experience working within Banking and Financial Services is essential.
- Good knowledge of the IT market (customers, companies, competitors, key players, existing contacts) in the DACH area.
- Account Management experience within Banking and Financial Services client bases and experience managing and working with offshore application development teams.
- Ability to establish oneself as a trusted advisor to our clients, help to extend our client network, and build up specific industry and functional expertise.
- Experience forming and leading ad hoc teams of experts.