Our client is an innovative AI product start-up, based in Zürich, Switzerland, a spin-off of ETH Zürich.
The Company is building the world’s first product that enables companies to deliver trustworthy AI models that work reliably and are optimized for robustness in the real world.
The Company is now hiring its core engineering team to build the first private beta of its product and deploy it to the early customers!
This is a small but dedicated team and they expect everyone to be self-driven, comfortable working in their dynamic and fast-paced environment and embrace the challenges they face.
Senior Web Developer
As a member of the core team, your main responsibilities will be to:
- You will be the lead developer and overview the work on the frontend infrastructure
- Create and design front-end prototypes and (large-scale) single-page applications
- Combine different frameworks, tools, and coding approach
- Build, maintain and iterate on the core product and features.
- Work closely with the founders and CTO to drive strategy and execution of key initiatives
- You have a broad knowledge of the general web landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- You have experience with TypeScript, ReactJS, and Redux or other state management systems & libraries.
- Experience with back-end development - Node.js or Python
- Solid knowledge of CSS and HTML5
- Strong motivation, drive, and a desire to work in an energetic and fast-paced environment
Work directly with the CTO and an experienced founding team
- Experiment with your own ideas and implement them in the product
- Specialize in an emerging new area and impact how AI teams work in the future
- Develop yourself both personally and professionally
The Company offers:
- A comprehensive compensation package: in addition to your salary, you will receive an equity plan
- 25 days of paid vacation
- A market-invested pension plan
- Accident insurance
- Preferential gym membership