Are you a technology freak and would you like to be part of a very agile and global company?
This position at Toradex is a unique opportunity for a motivated engineer who loves to act as a technical bridge between a customer's engineering team and our research and development department. With your enthusiasm for technology, your broad specialist knowledge and your structured way of working, you help our customers to turn even complex project ideas into reality.
Thanks to your communication skills and your open personality, you also receive feedback from our customers and pass it on to our product and development teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- They analyze the requirements for new customer projects and suggest possible technical solution concepts in order to turn them into reality
- During the customer's evaluation and development phase, you actively support them with the proof of concept and clarify open technical questions
- During product development you - if necessary - troubleshoot and debug embedded hardware and software; if necessary with the support of our development engineers
- They show the customer that our products both enable them to launch quickly on the market and, thanks to years of product maintenance, are a reliable and sustainable solution for them.
- You actively support local marketing activities, for example by creating product documentation, but also through regular webinars and occasional visits to exhibitions and customers
Desired Candidate Profile
- You are a solution-oriented personality, always looking for the best technical implementation according to customer specifications
- Very large and broad expertise in the field of embedded Linux
- A good understanding of digital electronics, circuit diagrams and data sheets for electronic components
- Practical experience in debugging embedded computer systems
- You enjoy working with customers at all levels
- You are both an entrepreneurial personality and a team player
- You can communicate well, both written and spoken, in English (CEFR level C1) and German (C2)
- An agile, globally oriented and inter-cultural corporate culture
- The latest technologies and collaboration with the best engineers in their field
- The opportunity to play a key role in shaping your own work processes and your work environment
- Contemporary employment conditions, modern office space and a flexible working environment
- Opportunities for your personal development
Summary: Are you a technology freak and would you like to be part of a very agile and global company?
Experience: 3+ years of experience in the embedded field
Education: Bachelor in the technical field
Functional Area: Sales
Location: Horw - Switzerland (HQ)/Europe