Toradex is a global company strongly focused on engineering & technology. We’re powered by a diverse & uniquely gifted workforce. We pursue the best people to propel our innovative vision of embedded computing and IoT. If you’re interested in being a driving force at an agile technology company, engineering clever computing solutions & helping other companies bring their products to life, we should talk.
As a Hardware Product Manager, you learn about customers' needs and market trends and translate them into products our customers love. You will work hand in hand with R&D, Sales, and Marketing to help create and prioritize products and features. With a focus on constant improvement, you will help to enhance our product and processes over time based on feedback.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer needs and experiences
- Gain a deep understanding of the market, industry, and future trends,
- Shape the product vision
- Maintain relationships with key vendors, provide feedback to shape future products
- Nurture excitement for new products and features
- Drive Product Adoption
- Create roadmaps for hardware products and hardware features
- Help prioritize features and build alignment
- Create requirements for Hardware Teams
- Coordinate with Software Product Management
- Measure market and customer feedback to improve Toradex HW offering
- Create and improve product management processes
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Knowledgeable about Embedded Computing Systems
- You know how to collect and analyze market and customer feedback
- You enjoy learning about customers' needs and applications
- You are able to bring different stakeholders together to find the best solution for the company
- You are able to lead by influence
- You are both an entrepreneurial person and a team player
- You are solutions-oriented
- You can communicate well in English, both written and spoken
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Toradex’s target verticals such as Healthcare, Industrial Automation, Transportation, Smart City, or Test and Measurement
- Experience with Agile product development methodologies
- Experience with ARM Cortex-A-based systems.
- Hands-on Hardware Developer Experience
- Embedded Software Developer Experience
- You delivered HW products in the past
What we offer:
- Agile, globally oriented and inter-cultural corporate culture.
- Enjoy a flat hierarchy
- Count on a diverse team of experienced HW and SW engineers
- Variety of knowledge sharing, training and self-development opportunities
- The opportunity to play a key role in shaping your own work processes and your work environment.
- Contemporary employment conditions, modern office space and a flexible working environment.
- Opportunities for your personal development.
Toradex is a leader in embedded computing, serving innovative products to industrial, medical, automotive & IoT companies creating feature-rich & intelligent systems for demanding applications, e.g. supercars, self-driving tractors, patient monitoring systems – to name a few.
We provide effective & robust embedded computing solutions and strive for the best development experience in the industry with a focus on intelligent hardware design, innovative software solutions & free comprehensive support. Our relationship with our customers ensures that we all succeed and it allows us to participate in the realization of incredible new products. Our products are directly sold to more than 3'000 industrial customers in over 70 different countries worldwide.
For more information
- Visit our Homepage: www.toradex.com
- Connect with us and join our community!: https://community.toradex.com
- Our YouTube Channel