An exclusive and rare opportunity has arisen to join a well-established Single Family Office.
The right candidate will need to be based in Geneva
This is an ideal opportunity for any Financial Analyst professional with experience within the financial industry looking to take the next step within a Family Office.
The successful candidate will need experience within a banking investment advisory team, ideally as a Financial Analyst/Trader/Portfolio Manager (asset classes: bonds, equity, FX, options, futures and other). Passion to learn and strong interest in capital markets are desired.
- Financial Analysis
- Investment research
- Development of investment ideas and strategies for clients (in a team)
- Analysis of potential investments: including macroeconomics, stocks, bonds, foreign exchange, private equity and other traditional and alternative investments
- Monitoring of the efficiency of the portfolio and investments daily
- Preparation of periodic reports on the investment portfolio
- Processing of common administrative tasks and other one-off tasks provided by the senior manager
Desired Skills and Experience
Education: Degree in Finance/Statistics or other quantitative discipline.
IT: Excellent Knowledge of Excel.
English, French speaking would be an advantage.
Remuneration will be commensurate with the duties and demands of the role.