Cubresa is a medical device company that leads in the brain imaging marketplace. We are looking for a talented and driven individual to lead our Clinical Applications Group. The individual must have deep knowledge of neuroimaging and Alzheimer’s disease with previous experience in simultaneous MRI and PET imaging.
Position: Director of Clinical Applications
Reports to: CEO
Outline: The Director of Clinical Applications will grow and lead a team with skills in Product Management, Clinical Applications, Lead Generation, Sales Support, Market Research and Strategy
- MSc or PhD in neuroscience
- MBA with a focus on entrepreneurship
- Minimum of 4 years of product management experience in brain-focused hybrid PET/MR imaging technology within an ISO 13485 environment
- Extensive experience interacting with clients in the research and clinical neuroscience sector towards early sales and relationship building.
- At least 4 years of research experience in neuroimaging and clinical imaging in the MEG or MRI space
- At least 1 first-author neuroscience-focused publication in a peer-reviewed journal
- Experience presenting at conferences (papers, abstracts, or posters)
- Fluency in English and a working knowledge of French
- Cubresa offers a competitive salary, with bonus and stock options. Remuneration is based on experience.
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Permanent full time
- This position requires a mix of in-office, remote work, and travel. The ratio of in-office and remote work will vary.
- Travel to a minimum of 8 trade shows per year, mainly in Europe and North America.
Numerous client site visits throughout the EU, UK, and North America