Q Analysts is seeking a Lab Technician to join our Client's Core Technologies team. Our Client's team applies a range of software, computer vision and robotics techniques to build systems and tools that enable accurate quality evaluation and regression testing of tracking systems and algorithms.
You will be responsible for operating and maintaining robotic measurement and motion capture systems. You will use these tools to capture high quality datasets. Collaborating with engineers and research scientist, you will learn and execute techniques for evaluating prototype VR systems, processing test data and documenting results.
- Setup VR devices and ensure correct configuration, operation
- Execute specific step-by-step procedures in a VR headset
- Record results in spreadsheet format
- Execute specific step-by-step initialization of test fixtures and motion capture systems
- Organize and upload datasets to file servers
- (optional) Organize, pack, transport, unpack, setup and operate portable measurement systems
- Extreme attention to detail, organization
- Comfortable with productivity software (Word, Excel, Email)
- Familiar with executing simple scripts, data transfer on Linux devices
- Comfortable with DMM, hand tools, simple debug of battery-powered devices
(optional) Familiar with operating motion capture systems or industrial robots
About Q Analysts
Join Q Analysts and become part of a world-class organization. Since 2003, we've partnered with some of the world's best companies to deliver IT Professional Services that exceed expectations. Our specialization is Quality Assurance & Testing solutions. We're not your typical consulting company. At Q Analysts we listen to your needs and help you select what's right for you - this includes the right career opportunities, a choice of comprehensive benefits packages as well as technical training. When you become a Q Analysts employee, you'll see the difference in the superior levels of support and service we deliver to you, our partners, through our Consultant Experience Program. Q Analysts is headquartered in San Jose, CA with operations in more than 20 states nationwide. The company has been recognized repeatedly for its industry-leading growth rate and service quality. Learn about us here and come join us.