We are looking for a specialist to work on-site.
Some of the benefits we offer:
MNK group will provide the following services to relocate:
- We help you move to Switzerland
- Guarantee of Swiss residency
- Employment in Switzerland
- 1-year contract
- In case of relocation with Spouse/family, we will support the process
- Provide assistance in finding an apartment
- We help you find a moving company
- We help you find a health insurance coverage (mandatory in Switzerland)
- Our company will help with the deposit of a guarantee for apartment rental if necessary
- The minimum contract is 1 year with a payback clause for all expenses related to work permit and relocation
- Provide housing until the move is ready*
- Provide storage unit*
*in case there are 2-3 days between the transition from one house to another
- Possess strong business experience in the specific areas of Global Trading (cross-assets and derivatives), cash, position holding, and risk management trading.
- At least 3 years of experience in the field of management of the Front Arena platform and its components (AMAS, AMPH, XMBA,), ideally having already participated in its deployment within a bank.
- In-depth technical and functional knowledge of the system and programming in Front Arena (Prime, ADFL, ACM / AEL, AMBA, ATS, Python).
- AEF Base certification and/or all other Front Arena certifications are assets.
- Mastery of processes for continuous integration and implementation of measurement tools, code industrialization, or continuous improvement within the Front Arena platform.
- problem-solving oriented
- team player
- flexible and able to adapt to change
- Ensure the design, development, and implementation of the Front Arena platform.
- Work closely with the Front Arena Product Manager as well as the entire Tech & Ops division.
- Be involved in estimating new projects and ensuring their quality, in a process of continuous improvement.
- Perform development tasks and assume the technical coordination of the achievements made, according to the agile principles.
- Ensure the quality of achievements by performing Functional Acceptance Tests (FAT) of Front Arena components and interfaces.
- Coordinate technical activities with infrastructure and production teams.
- Provide Level Arena 3rd level support and assist Level 2 support teams.
- Level in French: Advanced
- English level: Advanced