Startup internships is an international exchange internship organized by AIESEC in Switzerland for students and graduates (less than 31 years old) of Switzerland to take on a professional internship in one of our startup partners in different countries (Austria, Bahrain, Brazil, Romania).
Our internship program is for 6 to 12 weeks depends on each startup, the intern will join the startup team and will be assigned different job tasks in one of these fields: Marketing, Sales, Business development, web development or account management.
Application process will take around 7 to 10 days from the day you submit your application.
Administration fee is 490 swiss francs you pay to AIESEC in Switzerland ONLY when you get selected by a startup and you decide to accept the offer and take on the internship
What does the administration fee cover?
- Affiliation fee (membership fee) of AIESEC global
- Operations support for the National & local offices
- Services & support throughout the whole exchange process from registration till reintegration
- Maintenance & development costs for our platforms
- Market research of potential competitors
- Develop and manage social media pages
- Manage strategies for paid search (google Ad..etc)
- Manage email marketing and lead nurturing campaigns
- Improve online channels (website - blog - SEO)
- Analyze company internal processes
- Accommodation is provided by AIESEC in host country
- AIESEC in Switzerland will support you with Visa process application
- AIESEC in Switzerland will hold a preparation seminar for you before you start your internship
- AIESEC in host country will assign a support buddy for you during your stay
- AIESEC in host country will arrange your reception when you arrive to the country
- AIESEC in host country will hold a preparation seminar for you in the first week in the country
- AIESEC in host country will accompany you to your internship on the first day of work to support your introduction at work
- Your internship place will have a feedback space for you at the end of your internship
- AIESEC in Switzerland will provide you with an experience certificate at the end of your internship. (you can also ask the startup to hand you an internship certificate at the end)
- Internships generally offer pocket money, but not a full salary.
- Apply with your CV through the link below
- We will review your CV in the next 48 hrs from submission
- You will be invited for a meeting (online) where we will announce your results and explain your next steps
SIGN UP HERE: http://go.aiesec.ch/StartupsAustriaForm