We are looking to hire a Social Media Community Manager who can assist in the development, implementation and management of social media communication campaigns, and manage the different online communities associated with TWISPER.
Discover the world with the people you trust.
Available for Android and iOS as of last December, the new Swiss start-up TWISPER INTERNATIONAL SA has launched a new app that will have a positive impact on the market of digital recommendations for both users and businesses in the field of gastronomy and hospitality. TWISPER is a social network that is all about positivity and transparency. The app deliberately has no algorithms or rating systems. Users get suggestions exclusively from their own circle of friends for great places to eat, drink and sleep. Consequently, on TWISPER there is no paid advertising for recommended places or fake profiles. Users data belongs to them and is exclusively used on the app. In this way, TWISPER ensures that the character of the app remains distinctive: easy, unique and positive.
As the Social Media Community Manager, you will work closely with the with other Marketing & Communications team members to boost the visibility of TWISPER as a brand and as a product via social media channels and across other digital media projects in multiple languages.
The role includes defining the social media strategy for TWISPER as well as organising and managing paid campaigns. You will also be assigned the day-to-day management of social media accounts including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, third party review sites, etc. In addition, you will assist with written, audio, visual and multimedia segments for content.
The Social Media Community Manager will also be responsible for organizing and producing digital content such as videos and photos specific to target audiences. You should be able to communicate and interact with both internal and external teams delivering the content.
- Maintaining and growing different social media channels and other digital media projects.
- customer service support and community building/engagement via social media.
- ensuring integrated messaging and compatible branding in social media platforms and writing copy.
- Responsible for staying informed about trends in social media and bringing them to the attention of the communications and marketing teams.
- Create and manage social media posting calendar based on short term and long-term strategies.
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media programs; analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results. Regularly report on insights gained from social media monitoring.
- Identify target audiences and build on larger initiatives including paid social advertising.
- Daily management of the company’s social media sites including, but not limited to:
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and You Tube and Provide recommendations for new opportunities as they arise.
- Reputation management as the official voice of TWISPER or 3rd party websites on social media.
- Provide copywriting, photography/videography and event support as needed.
- At least 3 years in a similar position involving defining and managing social media strategies and paid search campaigns.
- Proven experience managing a brand’s social media channels including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube platforms, including the integration of tools and third-party applications.
- Experience of managing multiple social media accounts across different languages and cultures.