We are seeking a Full Stack Software Developer to build and scale a variety of Web and Mobile Products for an intriguing range of clients.
This is a unique opportunity to work alongside an experienced team that excels at building SaaS products. This position reports to a Development Team Lead. Because this is a remote position, we will consider applicants based in the US and Canada.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Design, build, scale, and enhance Software Products, Apps, and Platforms based on Client Needs and Business Requirements
- Communicate Technical Topics clearly, in language that can be easily understood by Clients
- Collaborate with Designers, and Product Teams to propose solutions to meet the goals of Clients and their Products
- Define, refine, and document Best Practices that enable excellent team performance
Experience developing applications in Java, SpringBoot, IMS, SIP, C/C++, Oracle, Linuxis necessary, though the role also requires a voracious appetite to learn and apply new skills. You should be skilled at building web-based software or mobile apps and excel at learning new languages and frameworks.
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has a minimum of 8+ years full-stack software development experience in a professional work environment
- Offers additional full-stack software development experience in other environments - school, GitHub, etc.
- Has experience building and scaling Software Products
- Has worked in a dynamic, small company environment and has a demonstrated ability to deliver with minimal direction
- Has experience architecting and deploying Software Products to Cloud Providers like Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, or Azure
- Can communicate complex subject matter with clarity in both written and spoken form
- Has a passion for technology that has impacted your education and career choices
- Preferably has several years of experience with managing and leading multicultural teams from India and other remote locations.
Join our tight-knit team of sharp technologists to leverage your talents and grow your skills. We are looking forward to meeting with you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday