WHO WE ARE
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in
60+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging
markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on
connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from
scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
ABOUT SEEDSTARS LABS
At Seedstars Labs, we combine the top tech talents using best-in-class processes,
services and technologies to offer our companies the latest web & mobile technologies
to serve best their employees, consumers and partners.
THE DAY TO DAY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
Write software solutions in our companies which will change the way people perceive
and use technology. You will work in new generation mobile first applications using the
most recent methodologies and technologies: React, React Native, Python, Go.
WHAT WE LOOK FOR IN A PERSON
- You take pride in the code you write - it's clean, organised, and elegant
- You want to work in an agile environment - we move quickly and ship code often
- You really hate when stuff breaks and it keeps you up at night
- You see the bigger picture (you realise that there are really exciting tasks and then there's bug fixing) but at the end of the day you're happy we're moving forward as a team, as a company, and as a product
- You're friendly, interesting and cool to hang out with
YOUR TECH SKILLS
- You are a quick learner - you pick up new frameworks and technologies quickly
- Strong understanding of Node.js , Python, ReactJS is a plus
- Up to date with latest HTML/CSS/AJAX/etc. – front-end stuff
- Comfortable with SQL databases
- Comfortable with Git
- Write unit test, but are not militant about things like testing frameworks and code overage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not
discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.