We are a young and dynamic company specialized in the development and distribution of social mobile apps, namely in the sector of relationships and dating. As such we are not simply creating yet another dating app but aim to fundamentally change the way we meet in an increasingly digital world. We want to bring back joy, excitement, and clarity into the online dating experience by creating a space for more personal introductions.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager Online (m/f/d) with a passion for guerrilla marketing and growth hacking.
As the Online Marketing Manager, you'll have the opportunity to play a pivotal role in building our brand, positioning and help drive the company's strategy, changing the dating world one day at a time.
Be Yourself. Be Open. Stay Hungry and Humble. Collaborate. Challenge. Decide and Do. These are the behaviors you'll need for success.
- Plan, build and execute cross-channel communications, campaigns and nurture programs flexibly and quickly.
- Manage set-up and configuration of data-driven campaigns, ensuring deliverability.
- Develop & execute our communications strategy
- Working with stakeholders to create and implement test strategies, including A/B multi-variant testing that maximizes conversions.
- Communicate with news outlets, influencers, and community leaders
- Report on and review content performance to enable optimization based on those results.
- Convert data and learnings into cost-effective growth hacks
- Proactively develop standards, processes, and best practices for innovative content creation, distribution, and repurposing.
- Identifying tools and opportunities that support company business and marketing objectives
- Coordinate with the team to streamline and synchronize Marketing efforts
- Evaluate the impact of your hacks and prioritize based on customer traffic, acquisition, and engagement
- Act resourcefully to come up with outside the box solutions
- Native English speaker, or equivalent
- 3+ years of experience in Marketing, with 2+ years covering similar roles ideally.
- Experience in a start-up and guerrilla marketing
- Proven track record of sustainable growth generation in previous companies
- Deep understanding of the whole marketing funnel for mobile apps and know-how regarding its optimization in every stage
- Experience in budget management
- Strong communication skills: you inspire others and hold yourself and your peers accountable for driving growth
- Entrepreneurial mindset, data-driven approach, outside the box thinking Capable of handling multiple creative projects at once
- Experience in working in cross-functional agile teams
- The opportunity to make an impact on millions of humans in their pursuit of happiness and contribute to the development of a truly innovative product and company.
- High level of autonomy
- Join a young, international team with different Tech, Social, Business backgrounds. What really matters to us is a caring and welcoming environment where we embrace uniqueness and not only straight CVs.
- Experience a company culture where we work on eye level, decisions are made fast, and knowledge sharing and mentoring are on our daily agenda.
- A team of people who start doing things, fail, and learn fast to keep moving instead of waiting and drafting the perfect solutions.
- Competitive compensation package
- The enthusiasm we share inspires.
- Learning is our never-ending journey.
- Authenticity is the key to success.
If this excites you too, you might be a great addition to our team.