Founded in 2016, æternity is an open-source, blockchain-based distributed computing platform that builds on decentralized cryptographic P2P technology. Designed to deliver unmatched productivity, transparent governance, and global scalability. www.aeternity.com
House of Blockchain
Liechtenstein’s House of Blockchain is offering a co-working space that supports projects developing decentralized applications with guidance and support from industry experts.
The opening of such a place is an important step in the mission to make blockchain technology the enabler of innovation and to help extending the reach of blockchain technology both in Liechtenstein and on a global stage.
The House of Blockchain (HoB) is an initiative of Aeternity Anstalt and Naegele Attorneys by law.
As the manager of the House of Blockchain we would like to welcome you to play an important role in the growing blockchain community in Liechtenstein.
- Administrative tasks (e.g. maintain correspondence)
- Onboarding and support tenants
- Contract and payment management
- Manage schedule, appointments and meetings of tenants, team-members and suppliers
- Stay in touch with all stake-holders of HoB (from maintenance support to journalists)
- Keep overall appearance of HoB in good shape on a daily basis
HoB Community Management
- Be the face and first contact for interested parties
- Keep track of all blockchain-related happenings in and around Liechtenstein
- Initiate and support the further community experience
- Attend relevant events
- Host and co-host small and medium-sized events
- Create and maintain a welcoming and friendly atmosphere
- Feel comfortable with approaching potential new tenants and general blockchain enthusiast
Further Assistance of Team-members
- Coordination and support of communication between æternity and HoB matters
- Support æternity team members in administrative and organizational tasks
The ideal candidate:
- Works independently
- Thinks ahead and manages new tasks efficiently
- Is organized and able to keep track of multiple topics to manage
- Has service mentality
- Loves meeting new people
- Loves learning about new things (new startups, new technologies)
- Has a creative mind that comes up with new ideas
Background and skills:
- Written and spoken fluency in English and German
- Experience with most of the above stated tasks
- Interest about blockchain technology
- Your education? Does not matter as long as you have a certain track record that shows your ability to handle the above role!
The position of the HoB Manager is open to be adapted according to your skill-set and performance in the future. Salary/ Payment is negotiable.
Please send your application (CV and motivational letter) to: email@example.com