We are looking for a dynamic, motivated and organized self-starter to help us manage administrative & finance-related tasks under the supervision of the CFO. By meticulously handling financial reporting as well as admin tasks, you will contribute to the success of our company. As a multi-tasker, you will need to support our employees both in Switzerland and abroad, as well as inter-company coordination between our branches in Asia and HQ in Switzerland.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Process monthly employee payroll, oversee accounts payables and receivables using WinBiz and other accounting software
- Perform monthly cash reconciliation and quarterly financial reporting, etc.
- Coordinate with our external accountants on a regular basis
- Maintain accurate record retention (bookkeeping & filing)
- Drafting contracts for new hires and amendments, etc.
- Support employees with travel reservations, etc.
- Keep the office organized, tidy and clean
Knowledge & skills required:
- Minimum degree required: Bachelor’s or equivalent
- Organized, detail-oriented and confident with numbers
- Some experience in accounting (Winbiz) a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural communication skills
- A positive attitude and intellectual curiosity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office or Google Suite - Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Ability to work autonomously and under pressure
- Must be fluent in French & English (speaking & written)
Negotiable depending on experience and qualification.
Please send your CV, motivation letter and at least 1 reference letter to email@example.com.
We are a fast-growing, award winning global startup headquartered in Switzerland, backed by institutional investors. Our talented team consists of amazing and colorful individuals who can declare, “I love where I work!” and actually mean it. Laugh hard and work hard with some of the brightest minds out there.
Founded in 2014, ScanTrust is a smart packaging company that provides solutions for product authentication, supply chain traceability and consumer engagement. With patented, secure QR codes, a cloud-based platform and blockchain technology, ScanTrust digitalises physical products to enable traceability, business intelligence and two-way communication between brands and consumers. ScanTrust operates with global clients and is headquartered in Lausanne, Switzerland with offices in Shanghai, Southeast Asia and Eastern Europe.