TELUS International AI-Data Solutions partners with a diverse and vibrant community to help our customers enhance their AI and machine learning models. The work of our AI Community contributes to improving technology and the digital experiences of many people around the world. Our AI Community works in our proprietary AI training platform handling all data types (text, images, audio, video and geo) across 500+ languages and dialects. We offer flexible work-from-home opportunities for people with passion for languages. The jobs are part-time, and there is no fixed schedule. Whoever you are, wherever you come from, come join our global AI community.
An exciting work from home opportunity related to Music, Video App Store and HomePod!
Evaluation of online task types related to Music, Video, App Store and HomePod to help improve the overall quality and relevance of online content and research.
What are the main requirements for the job?
- Fluency in English & German is essential
- You must be living in Switzerland for a minimum of 1 year
- Apple user - Your email address must be associated with an Apple ID
- Experience/know-how of Apple products is mandatory
Benefits & Perks:
- Flexible hours to work around home life
- Better Work-Life balance
- Remote work & location independence
- Positive environmental impact
- Independent contractor role
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours are up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability.
Interested? Please follow the steps below to apply:
1. Create an account here:
German (Switzerland) - https://www.telusinternational.ai/cmp/contributor/jobs/available/291
2. Click "Sign Up" and answer the necessary fields.
3. Check your email inbox to confirm your email and set up your password and account.
4. Once you complete the registration process, click the "Apply" button to start your application process for the project.
Working on this project will require you to go through a standard recruitment process (including passing an open book assessment). This is a long-term project and your work will occasionally be subject to quality assurance checks.