At Crimson, we’re serious about transforming the world - through tech, education, and greatness with a network of more than 2,000 tutors and mentors from around the world!
We've also had massive growth over the past 12 months as we continue our expansion globally with operations in Australia, the USA, the UK, Singapore, Vietnam, Thailand, Russia and many, many more countries.
With sky-high trajectory ahead - we're on the lookout for individuals to join a vibrant team in a fast-paced environment. At Crimson, everyone's ideas matter. This means you will have the freedom and opportunity to turn your ideas into reality.
WHAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Crimson is looking to bring on a Marketing & Communications Intern based in Zurich. This game-changing role will be integral to managing the Crimson Education brand and will do so through a variety of initiatives including content creation, local event planning and execution, promotions, as well as online/social media marketing.
We’re looking for a strategic thinker - someone who is entrepreneurial, thinks outside the box, and can generate relevant leads for the sales/ admissions team while raising the overall brand recognition of Crimson.
- Producing content to promote Crimson’s thought leadership and local marketing efforts
- Planning and managing local events to increase brand awareness for Crimson
- Executing digital marketing strategies to promote local events and get the right content to the right pairs of eyes – including setting up Facebook Ad campaigns, creating landing pages, sending EDM
YOU JUST MIGHT BE THE PERSON WE ARE LOOKING FOR IF YOU HAVE:
- Strong writing and verbal presentation skills and an ability to adapt content to the Swiss market
- A high degree of creativity with some experience identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- A quantitative thinker with strong analytical skills but also effective in qualitative means and outcomes
- A leader among your peers with the ability to influence those around you
- Fluent in German and English, French would be a plus
- A solid understanding of the US and UK university admissions process
- Preference for a student in the first year of university
If this sounds like you, and the idea of working on exciting projects with a talented team and cutting edge technologies sounds like your cup of tea, get in touch and apply today!
We'd love to hear from you!