Marketing & Business Development Internship
Buyfood.ch (since 2017) is a new online food ordering platform that requires young passionate people with great problem-solving abilities and adventure-loving character. At the high standards of business in Switzerland, BuyFood has a no compromise policy in its service to the customers – both the restaurants and their customers.
Our motto is to serve the food service business thereby making all the hungry end-users happy.
Our Marketing & Business Development Internship role provides a fantastic opportunity to learn about marketing in tech startups and sharpen your sales skills. You will be supported and encouraged to grow with every opportunity.
Why Join our Team?
- Were a very small team doing very big things! Your work will make a huge impact and your voice will be heard.
- Competitive Paid salary and possibility to move into a full-time position.
- Our flexible time off policy and flexible hours let you work the way you want to
- Work Hard/Play Hard Culture
- Create and maintain a database of client-specific materials.
- Establish new clients by agreements – meeting clients (restaurants)
- Updating contents client system
- Generate new leads – 40% field work
- Writing and scheduling email communications
- Preparing presentations
- Event strategy and scheduling
- Administration and reporting
- Travel to events to assist with marketing efforts at event – within Switzerland
- Pursuing/Completed Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Marketing, Communication, Sales, English, Journalism, or Technical Writing.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Self-motivated, active listener, strong attention to detail
- Proactive and self-starter attitude
- Passion for expanding your comfort zone
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to change and be tech savvy
- High standards for yourself and your team
- Friendly and strong demeanor
- German language capability – must!
- Proficient in English
- Good interpersonal skills with polite, professional and positive manner
- Ability to work independently and as a team player in a collaborative organization.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to accomplish multiple tasks within the agreed upon time-frame.
Bonus points if you have ...
- Startup IQ
- Driving licence
- Previous experience selling
- Strong written skills
- Ability to create high-quality content
World Trade Center ,
+41 (0)44 308 3644