- Work in a highly-collaborative team environment with an always-evolving mixture of active teamwork and quiet-time passionate about project advancement and self-learning.
- Study customer requirements on financial processes and map to ERP.
- Analyze As-Is Processes and design the optimized To-Be Processes
- Perform Design Validation and identify areas of improvement
- Suggest and improve business processes
- Prepare Training Material, SOPs etc
- Prepare Test Scripts, and perform End to End Testing
- Impart training to super users
- Knowledge on Business Processes with good exposure to Retail Industry
- General Ledger
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Fixed Assets
- Expense Management
- Job Costing
- Experience in JD Edwards ERP Implementations, Support, Enhancements and Upgrade projects
- End-to-end implementations of JD Edwards Financials
- Experience across the JD Edwards Implementation lifecycle.
- Expertise and Experience in JD Edwards Financials
- Should be able to work independently
- Should have good communication and client interaction skill.
- Positive, flexible attitude.