The Desktop side Technician will provide client specific IT support to the End Users, handle IT related problems in order of priority and within the optimum time scale, in accordance with procedures and project SLA’s.
• IT support of users
• Hardware installation, movement and de-installation
• Diagnosing problems concerning personal hardware (PCs, laptops, printers, scanners etc.)
• System and application changes testing, scripts preparation in MS Windows 7, 8 & 10 and MS Office 2010, 2013 & 2016/365 environment
• Small project management related with new hardware or software installation
• Software, patches and updates installation using MS SCCM
Basic Networking experience.
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
Location: Zürich, SWITZERLAND
Native language (Swiss German) fluency required
legal residence work permit / Local passport holder can apply.