We are looking for IT Field Engineer to work in adhoc basis based on our client requirements. Call out will be sent to the engineer and they should reach the client location as per the SLA.
The engineer will be getting 1 or 2 ticket per day or someday you won't receive any tickets at all. Our clients are in different locations around Switzerland, so he must be ready to travel all the locations as per the SLA.
This will be a basic L1 support role.
The successful candidate will provide effective multi site support services and IT resolutions.
- Be proactive, and take ownership of issues
- Strong, and appropriate, troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- The ability to balance customer focus with technical aptitude
- Superior level of customer service, especially the ability to build a good working relationship quickly
- Ability to compile and maintain process troubleshooting documentation
- Strong team working skills
Technical expertise in the following areas:
- Windows Server 2008 and 2012/R2 and 2016
- Windows Desktop 7, and 10
- Virtualisation technologies – VMWare / Hyper-V
- Exchange 2010, 2013, 2016
- Office 365 administration
- Active Directory, DNS and DHCP
- MDT SCCM
- Backup technologies including (Tape / Disk / Cloud)
- Anti-Virus technologies