As experienced Big Data Architect you will be part of our Big Data & Analytics consulting team where you will be responsible for providing technical thought leadership and solution expertise around emerging Big Data & Analytics technologies. This includes technology assessment, use case development, as well as solution outline and design (conceptual, logical & technical) for modern (big) data & analytics architectures. The ideal candidate will have experience in customer facing roles, success leading technical architecture and application for banking industry with a deep background in payments, credit risk management and security trading functional areas.
Your Key Skills Include
- Masters Degree in Information Technology with strong coding experience
- More than 5 years of hands-on experience in designing, developing and troubleshooting
large scale distributed systems with production-scale Hadoop architectures (incl. YARN,
MapReduce, Pig, Hive, HBase. Oozie, Spark Streaming, Kafka, Flume)
- Thorough understanding of the capabilities of commercial Apache Hadoop distributions
such as e.g. Cloudera, Hortonworks
- Experience building and maintaining MarkLogic content repositories, ingestion pipeline,
REST-APIs and a user-interface for sophisticated searches and queries.
- Knowledge of Languages like Scala, Java, Python
- Hands-on experience with highly concurrent production grade systems
- Several years experience in / experience across systems integration, information management business analytics and architecture
- Experience with relational and/or non-relational databases.
- Several years experience in / experience across systems integration, information
management business analytics and architecture
- Very strong analytical, problem solving, and coding skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written), presentation skills, and the ability to
work well in a team.
- Strong sense of customer focus, ownership, urgency, and drive.
Job Type: Full-time