About World XR Association
Founded by Salar Shahna and his committee in 2019, the World XR Association provide advices to extended reality (XR) world enterprises, share about augmented reality (AR) / virtual reality (VR) / mixed reality (MR) / XR content all around the world, hosting its annual gathering in Crans/Montana. It is the first XR company established in Crans-Montana and is supported by the ACCM and Innosuisse.
Seeking result-oriented and highly organized Executive Business Administrator to be accountable for providing administrative and project support directly to the CEO. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and communications skills along with the ability to work independently and professionally with all current and prospective partners in the industry. Must be resourceful and able to deal with ambiguity and work effectively under pressure, prioritize while multi-tasking, and be flexible in the performance of the job responsibilities.
Main Duties/ Responsibilities:
- Assists the core team with managing an active calendar of appointments and ensures accurate scheduling;
- Arranges detailed local and overseas travel plans, itineraries and agendas;
- Organizes and plans internal and external meetings with current and prospective partners;
- Maintains business cards and contacts including distribution lists (experience in relevant software management is a plus);
- Handles all logistics and administrative tasks;
- Recommends improvement for efficiency in day-to-day operation;
- Provides logistics support for all business meetings;
- Trains incoming interns and/ or volunteers;
- Stays up-to-date on software that is commonly used in the XR industry.
Work Experience and Academic Qualifications:
- 5 years of relevant work experience in supporting operations and administration is required;
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or equivalent;
Masters’s degree in MBA or Human Resources Management and experience withtechnology background, ideally in VR or XR.
Skills/ Competencies and Languages:
- Must be proficient with Microsoft and Mac OS, including MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Possess strong foundation of administrative, time-management and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent customer service and strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with external collaborators;
- Detail-oriented with problem
- Ability to be flexible and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment;
Ability to work independently and with professional discretion, exercising soundjudgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all communications
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical skills for business development and related activities;
- Ability to work with a broad range of people including stakeholders, partners, staff and colleagues of the CEO;
- Perfect native English (written and oral), French (minimum B2), German is a plus;
- Knowledge of Russian and/ or Mandarin is helpful.
- Due to the location of the work, the functions of this position should be performed in a private office location in Crans-Montana;
Occasional travel may be involved to Geneva and in Europe or overseas for business meetings.
Salary range from CHF42,000 to CHF48,000 annually.
If you wish to apply, please provide a Cover Letter and CV/ Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Deadline for application is 10 November 2019.