We are seeking an Estimation and Tendering Manager that share our passion for a sustainable world and has strong knowledge about Energy Efficiency solutions. If you want to lead the commercialization and deployment of novel technology solutions addressing climate change and want to experience working in the fields of Energy Transition, Energy Flexibility, Energy Communities, Energy Markets, VPP, DSM, Demand Response and Smart Grids this opportunity is for you.
- Studies, analyses and evaluates tender documents from a business and technical point of view in order to identify key differentiation and risk factors;
- Clarification of bid conditions and management of the tender preparation;
- Contribution in cost and price calculations;
- Coordination of tender reviews and deadlines and adjust them to the frameworks given by the customers;
- Work in a team with Business Developers and Solutions Designers, in order to find the best solution for each proposal;
- Review and propose new business models to guarantee proposal success;
- Keep liaison with Project Managers for the on-site actual execution of projects and lessons learned to be able to prepare future competitive tenders;
- Create standard processes and tools to develop reusable solutions in order to improve tendering productivity;
- Continuously update proposal KPIs database.
- Job Location: Coimbra
- Position Type: Full-time
We offer the integration in a dynamic work environment that values career and knowledge growth and a competitive remuneration package.
Qualifications and requirements
- BSc or MSc on Engineering, preferably Electrical or Mechanical. Business education or training would be valued;
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar industry, preferably energy sector;
- Strong time-management and organizational skills;
- Ability to coordinate several tasks at the same time;
- Well-developed negotiation skills;
- Must have excellent written/ verbal communication skills in English, other language is a plus.
Please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with ref. BD_E&T2020 in the subject