We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Assistant who can assist with a variety of digital marketing campaigns across a range of communication channels including social media, email, web and display advertising.
Discover the world with the people you trust
Available for Android and iOS as of last December, the new Swiss start-up TWISPER INTERNATIONAL SA has launched a new app that will have a positive impact on the market of digital recommendations for both users and businesses in the field of gastronomy and hospitality. TWISPER is a social network that is all about positivity and transparency. The app deliberately has no algorithms or rating systems. Users get suggestions exclusively from their own circle of friends for great places to eat, drink and sleep. Consequently, on TWISPER there is no paid advertising for recommended places or fake profiles. Users data belongs to them and is exclusively used on the app. In this way, TWISPER ensures that the character of the app remains distinctive: easy, unique and positive.
The position involves working closely with the marketing and communications team across a variety of projects to boost the visibility of TWISPER as a brand and as a product through digital marketing campaigns. Responsibilities will include driving customer acquisition and brand awareness by assisting with email, social media and paid advertising campaigns. You will also assist with the day-to-day management of social media accounts including, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, third party review sites, etc.
As a start-up, TWISPER offers a positive work environment and the opportunity to provide input across a varied and interesting workload. Being part of a relatively small team means that you will have the chance to work on and manage your own projects, whilst being exposed to aspects of the wider business. This position would suit an ambitious and innovative digital marketer, who is looking to excel in their career.
- Assist with the creation and development of digital marketing campaigns for both B2B and B2C initiatives from concept through to delivery and analysis
- Maintaining and growing social media channels and other digital media projects
- Assist with written, audio, visual and multimedia segments for online content
- Creating Adwords, Facebook and Instagram paid Ad campaigns in order to drive growth of the TWISPER brand and customer acquisition
- Deliver customer service support and community building/engagement via social media
- Creating content for both online and offline campaigns adhering to TWISPER’s brand guidelines
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns
- Staying informed about trends in digital marketing and bringing them to the attention of the Digital Marketing Manager
- Identify target audiences and assist with building on larger initiatives including paid social advertising
- Daily management of social media accounts
- Provide event support as needed
- Experience within a variety of digital marketing disciplines such as social media, email marketing, copywriting etc
- Experience of creating content for social media accounts including, but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Experience of working across multiple digital marketing campaigns with the ability to analyse and make recommendations on performance
- Excellent written communications skills in English & French. German a plus
- An ability to analyze user engagement to inform performance and strategy of posts and email campaigns
- An ability to work independently while coordinating with others in the wider TWISPER team.
- Previous experience within events management