We are looking for a Copywriter to join TWISPER’s communication & marketing team in Geneva. The position involves working closely with the digital marketing manager and visual designer to write engaging and compelling content for a variety of media; focusing on social media and email campaigns.
Discover the world with the people you trust.
Available for Android and iOS as of last December, the new Swiss start-up TWISPER INTERNATIONAL SA has launched a new app that will have a positive impact on the market of digital recommendations for both users and businesses in the field of gastronomy and hospitality. TWISPER is a social network that is all about positivity and transparency. The app deliberately has no algorithms or rating systems. Users get suggestions exclusively from their own circle of friends for great places to eat, drink and sleep. Consequently, on TWISPER there is no paid advertising for recommended places or fake profiles. Users data belongs to them and is exclusively used on the app. In this way, TWISPER ensures that the character of the app remains distinctive: easy, unique and positive.
As the Copywriter you will be tasked with producing innovative and original content that appeals to a wide range of audiences in order to enhance TWISPER as a brand and a product. You will use your creative writing skills to develop and publish content that attracts and engages with readers mainly through email and social media channels.
- Create engaging written content in English for a variety of digital platforms including; email marketing, blogs, website content and social media channels.
- Assist with the management of digital marketing and social media campaigns.
- Provide input into TWISPER’s digital marketing strategy from a Copywriting point of view.
- Give recommendations on how to enhance and optimise social media posts and email campaigns through written content.
- Use your knowledge of the latest trends to develop original and inspiring content.
- Research and develop new ideas using cutting-edge technologies and techniques for maximising content.
- Proofread English content for the team and provide support with other written content such as posters, flyers, video subtitles, etc.
- A native English speaker with the ability to craft compelling and effective written content in English for a variety of different platforms.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Experience in social media & emailing management (including specific tools such as Mailchimp).
- Excellent knowledge of a variety of digital channels and how to maximise them for different marketing activities.
- A proven track record of creating content for successful digital marketing campaigns.
- A desire to learn and keep up with new technologies, digital platforms and digital marketing trends.
- A talented and creative writer that is able to adapt their tone of voice to suit the target audience.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- French is an asset.
To apply for this job, please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org