We are an innovative company (Quanto Cognitive is a spin off company from Specialized Bicycle Components) with the aim to position ourselves at the forefront of predictive and near real time analysis research carried out in endurance sports, mainly cycling. We are growing a highly talented team and we tend to continuously improve to deliver successful product to our customers.
We are looking at a talented computer scientist or student to help applying mathematical algorithms, which are mainly developed in Matlab, in a multiple client server environment.
The job will be overviewed by our expert developers. A possibility of extension as full time job following the end of the internship will be proof with the candidate.
List of Tasks
- Evaluate programming languages that best fit for specific existing calculations;
- Evaluate the most efficient work-flow that fits into the environment with a test-driven development;
- Apply algorithms using the most appropriate language into the server environment, especially differential equations and vector operations.
- Knowledge and experience with distributed systems and web services;
- Knowledge and experience with Git version control system;
- Knowledge and experience to apply function on server environment;
- Deep mathematical knowledge;
- Understanding of machine learning algorithm is a plus;
- C/C++ knowledge;
- Experience with unit tests;
- Google Cloud platform and Docker.
The internship is considered of 6 months. The student will work from our offices in Cham (ZG) and can benefit of a dynamic and sports oriented environment.
The internship is intended to start with immediate effect or by arrangement.