We are seeking an experienced Computer Engineer who can assist with the management and design of the computer hardware and software systems for Marvil56.
- Analysis of computer hardware and software using available technology and testing tools.
- Managing internal technical IT projects.
- Respond to all computer-related issues and provide technical support to all employees.
- Ensure existing computer systems and computer equipment works efficiently and is up-to-date.
- Remaining adept with the latest technologies and making recommendations for more efficient systems.
- Managing the IT environments for a variety of SMEs, workstations, servers, NAS and networks.
- Ensuring the installation and commissioning of equipment.
- Provide advice and support for clients in variety of different sectors.
- Writing technical and user documentation in both English and French; for technical and non-technical audiences.
- You will be a competent, technical computer engineer with a passion for technology.
- The ability to work autonomously and take responsibility for the completion of projects.
- Customer-oriented with strong communication, skills and the ability to communicate effectively with different audiences.
- We are seeking somebody with an analytical mind set who is conscientious, rigorous and works well under pressure.
- Excellent network knowledge (Ethernet, TCP / IP, VoIP / PBX, VPN, Sonicwall, Ubiquiti, Cisco).
- Excellent system knowledge (Microsoft Windows, Apple OSX / iOS, Linux, NAS, Mobiles, Printers).
- Solid cloud experience (AWS / Azure, Office365).
- PowerShell scripting experience is a plus.
- Good hardware understanding (Hardware clients, NAS, switches, routers)
- Languages: French + English minimum (spoken, read and written).
- E-commerce knowledge (Prestashop, woocommerce ...) is a bonus.
- An appreciation of Wordpress / Drupal CMS Management.
- Web development and hosting skills are a plus.