Internship at a thriving Singaporean Startup - Business Development & Operations
Bid4skill is a young yet thriving and rapidly growing startup from Singapore founded by two European expats and a Singaporean. It specializes in connecting companies looking for corporate training and coaching with suitable providers.
For most companies, finding the right trainers or coaches involves a suboptimal decision making experience. Bid4skill is the easiest and fastest way for companies to reach the best fitting providers and compare fair market quotes in an opaque market.
Headquartered in Singapore, Bid4skill is available in 17 cities across North America, Europe and ASEAN.
Looking for a practical international operations and business development experience in a young company?
Join a promising start-up and experience first hand how to build and run an internet business. You'll get involved with important and far-reaching responsibilities including:
- Business development & sales
- Partner onboarding
- Content marketing
- Account Management
We believe in learning by doing with the right degree of mentorship and guidance. You will work directly with the co-founders who are experienced veterans in digital entrepreneurship and strategy consulting.
- You are smart, with a can-do attitude, are well spoken and articulated, have the ability to clearly structure your ideas and communicate them and have a grasp for numbers
- Affinity for an entrepreneurial mindset and ready to work in a startup environment
- Coming from a top-tier business school or university
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
Please send your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. And do not hesitate to contact us in case of questions, after all we are an open-minded and easy-to-access startup!