We are looking to hire a B2B Digital Marketing Specialist who can assist in the development, implementation and management of B2B digital marketing campaigns across of range of communication channels including social media, email, web and display advertising.
Discover the world with the people you trust.
Available for Android and iOS as of last December, the new Swiss start-up TWISPER INTERNATIONAL SA has launched a new app that will have a positive impact on the market of digital recommendations for both users and businesses in the field of gastronomy and hospitality. TWISPER is a social network that is all about positivity and transparency. The app deliberately has no algorithms or rating systems. Users get suggestions exclusively from their own circle of friends for great places to eat, drink and sleep. Consequently, on TWISPER there is no paid advertising for recommended places or fake profiles. Users data belongs to them and is exclusively used on the app. In this way, TWISPER ensures that the character of the app remains distinctive: easy, unique and positive.
As the B2B Digital Marketing Specialist, you will work closely with the Head of Business Development and the other Marketing & Communications team members to boost TWISPER’s visibility and client portfolio within the gastronomy and hospitality sectors; focusing on bars, hotels and restaurants, and professional associations.
The role includes defining and delivering the B2B digital marketing strategy for TWISPER. You will be expected to drive client acquisition and brand awareness by creating successful email, social media and paid advertising campaigns. There is also scope to work on some offline marketing campaigns.
As the B2B Digital Marketing Specialist you will also be responsible for organizing and producing content for campaigns ensuring all communications follow TWISPER’s brand guidelines and are complimentary with the B2C digital marketing strategy.
- Identify and target relevant businesses and professional associations in the gastronomy and hospitality sectors in order to drive B2B sales and partnerships
- Create and implement innovative digital marketing campaigns to enhance the visibility of TWISPER Business as a brand and a product
- Create and manage email campaigns from concept through to delivery and analysis
- Create and manage social media channels to enhance brand awareness and drive sales
- Create and manage Google Adwords, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram paid campaigns in order to drive the growth of the TWISPER Business brand and client acquisition
- Drive community building/engagement via social media
- Create and manage the implementation of TWISPER Business website landing pages
- Measure and report on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and assess against ROI and KPI’s
- Responsible for staying informed about trends in digital marketing and bringing them to the attention of the Head of Business Development
- Bring support on offline marketing campaigns
- Collaborate closely with the whole Marketing and Communications team to ensure that B2B and B2C offline and online marketing strategy are consistent
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar position involving defining, managing and executing B2B digital marketing strategies
- Experience of working within the gastronomy and/or hospitality industry and the ability to identify and target potential clients
- Proven track record of driving sales, client acquisition and brand awareness
- Experience of managing multiple digital marketing campaigns with the ability to analyse and make recommendations on performance<