Ascend Frame, a business consultancy from Stockholm represents a carefully selected group of reputable professionals, with years of valuable experience in the corporate environment, and high-potential, rising star talent. The team provide services to small & mid-sized businesses in Sweden, and big corporations around the globe respectively.
We are looking for creative and motivated Assistant to the Business Development Manager, on a full-time/part-time basis.
- Support the team by carrying out daily tasks, and facilitate the duties of the Business Development Manager
- We expect you to build strategic relationships, gain insight and assess against goals
- Effectively communicate with management regarding status of projects and deadline updates
- Participate in training meetings and seminars to keep up to speed with our clients’ services
- Thrive in both partner-relationship centric and direct-client centric relationship
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be fluent in Farsi
- Proficient in English
- Valid passport
- Permitted to work in the EU
- Ability to travel across the EU is preferred given the scope of our projects across Europe, hence the position can be remote
- Self-motivated, agile, detail and goal oriented, and committed
- Thinking out of the box, commitment to full transparency and collaborative processes
- Exceptional oral and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, to work independently and to collaborate with others
We value talent and skills. We welcome applications from qualified candidates irrespective of their gender.
This can be a full-time or part-time position. Salary is based on experience, training and other related qualifications.
Send your resume in English only to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org