Your Expertise & Dedication make the difference. At Swiss Himmel we drive growth for our clients’ businesses and accelerates digital transformation. For the same reason we are looking for a Senior Test Analyst for Manual & Automation Role to join us in Zurich.
• This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in working in an international environment, while being able to interact with various stakeholders
• You'll be joining the organisation as it's transforming its architecture, pushing forward with innovative solutions in various technologies
• Work with the latest technologies and share your technical expertise in a collaborative, agile and forward thinking team environment
SKILLS AND EXPERTISE REQUIRED
• Extensive Knowledge & working experience with Internal/ External Access Management System & applications.
• Deep Banking & financial service expertise with an intimate working knowledge of financial service customers specific application requirements, KPI’s, and quality assurance goals.
• Technical Expertise including Java, Database & SOAP Rest Services.
• More than Ten years of professional experience in financial services, driving test strategies, standardizing test tools, test frameworks, and test processes to increase cost savings.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, supporting delivery and the testing practice.
• Proven experience in selling and delivering Testing Services for Project Delivery, such as: seasoned experience in managing the entire testing efforts throughout the entire project life cycle, stepping into and turning around failing high risk projects, developing test strategies and test plans, and managing test design and execution.
• Hands-on Testing experience, familiar with a wide range of technologies, and managing and/or working directly with industry leading and open source testing tools (e.g. Test Management, Functional Testing, Performance Testing, etc.)
• Good communication skills on all levels & Fluency in English
• 100% flexibility to work in different cities in Switzerland
• Proven experience in working with global teams
• Co-Ordination expertise with Onshore Offshore model
• Exposure to JAVA programming and selenium test automation
• HP ALM working experience
• Leading Agile team using JIRA tool
Your Responsibilites Includes
• As part of our team you’ll be involved in the Manual testing of web-based applications & automation testing of Rest Services for various business areas across multiple applications, including Avaloq, Crealogix, DevOps etc.
• Conduct workshops with Business Stakeholders to gather requirements and define test scenarios
• Define the best method for implementing test automation (API testing or GUI testing, etc.)
• Test case design in methodological way (Linear expansion, etc.)
• Automation and maintenance of test cases using Selenium.
• Scheduling and monitoring execution of automated test cases in Releases
• Resource Management, onsite offshore coordination & reporting for testing tasks in Releases
• A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients and employees
• Ongoing learning and training opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen existing expertise
• A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work directly with senior partners and clients
• A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture