Your expertise and dedication make a difference. At Swiss Himmel, we drive growth for our clients’ businesses and accelerate digital transformation. For the same reason, we are looking for a Senior Cloud Solution Architect (Preferred AZURE) with DevOps CI/CD expert role to join us in Zurich.
About The Role:
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone interested in working in an international environment and interacting with various stakeholders.
- You’ll be joining the organization in its journey to transform its IT architecture, pushing forward with innovative solutions in various technologies.
- You will work with the latest technologies and share your technical expertise in a collaborative, agile, and forward-thinking team environment.
Investment Banking FXMM (Forex, Money-Market) Domain:
- Familiar working with applications in the bank’s FOREX, CASH FLOW, and MM (Money Market) areas supporting post-trade processing, Cash payments, Settlements, Client confirmations (via SWIFT) as well as Investment banking portfolio Management lines of business.
- Good understanding of control, and regulatory requirements and optimize the Precious Metals (Au, Ag, Pt, Pd, Rh) and Cash flows, MM Loans, Deposits, BankNotes, CHILE fundings, and inter-group engagements across the bank and its legal entities.
- Define and execute transformation strategy with key stakeholders and the business team.
- Coordinate and consult with different teams such as business analysts, change management, and IT to execute programs effectively.
- Coordinate with Business Stakeholders and Requirement Engineers to understand requirements and define the architectural model and high-level solution design.
- Implementation of required software components according to design specifications.
Digital and Data Engineering:
- You will create innovative digital and data engineering solutions and familiar with using distributed processing engine frameworks.
- Analyze and understand business and technical stories, write code, implement automated tests, contribute to release and iteration planning, and develop the working practices of the team.
- Capture detailed requirements based on user interviews and system/data analysis and collaborate to refine user requirements through test-driven development (TDD).
- Complete the unit testing of components for integration into larger subsystems.
- Support the business in resolving high-priority defects and deploying fixes to production systems.
- Perform code reviews and provide guidance/mentorship to junior developers.
- Adopt DevOps principles with CI & CD implementation, Cloud Integration, and Scaling.
- Design and build data models to fulfil the strategic data needs of the business as defined by chief data architects
- Drive the migration of existing on-premise applications to the Cloud, specifically on Microsoft Azure.
- Be part of an Agile Team involving cycle-based development and implement a LEAN delivery approach.
Required Skills and Expertise:
- Extensive Knowledge & working experience in the bank’s forex and money market area supporting post-trade processing, Cash payments, settlements, client confirmations as well as Investment banking portfolio Management lines of business.
- Experience working with an understanding of control and optimizing the Precious Metals (Au, Ag, Pt, Pd, Rh) and Cash flows, MM Loans, Deposits, BankNotes, CHILE fundings, and inter-group engagements across the bank and its legal entities.
- Deep Banking & financial service expertise with an intimate working knowledge of financial service customers’ specific application requirements, KPIs (key performance indicators), and quality assurance goals.
- 10+ years of professional experience i